NBNi Fusion is a fully managed eBook distribution and sales service, providing simple comprehensive access to the digital market. We help over 100 publishers in the UK, Europe and the US sell digital content quickly and painlessly to a global network of libraries and retailers, and direct to end-customers.
Our reputation for excellence in physical distribution and vast experience of the publishing industry supply chain make NBNi Fusion the obvious choice for publishers seeking a complete and reliable eBook distribution service designed to minimise overheads and maximise sales potential.
We understand that flexibility is important. Publishers with existing digital programmes and those entering the market for the first time benefit from tailored solutions built from the following features:
• unlimited content and metadata distribution to leading library and retail vendors
• fully managed vendor relationships and ongoing recruitment
• content and metadata quality control for compliance with vendor requirements
• processing of vendor sales reports and collection of payments
• managed VAT submissions and US tax withholding
• ebook sales direct to end customers
• DRM protected downloads and secure real-time credit card processing
• simple integration with publisher’s website to enable hosted ebook store
• inspection/review copy handling
• comprehensive reporting website
• online portal for easy management of eBook files and metadata
• competitive ebook conversion rates via US partner
• customised data feeds and title management service
• distribution of metadata to major data aggregators and catalogue services
• delivery to the British Library Electronic Legal Deposit
For more on NBNi Fusion and what it can do for you contact our Digital Services and IT Manager David Eagle.